Careers within EV Analytics
EV Analytics is passionate about providing sports betting data to empower fans and bettors to make data-driven bets. Our employees and interns from around the globe are students of the markets and students of technology, and innovative at the core.
Continuous optimization to our methodologies and algorithms help bring the best of EVA to our audience. We believe innovation, accuracy, and transparency attract the right people to put smart ideas into action. And because we’re always evolving and improving, we’re emerging as one of the fastest growing sports analytics companies in the business.
Ready to make an impact?
As a growing company with expanding opportunities in multiple departments, we want to hear from you. We recognize that talent comes in many forms and we value diverse perspectives. Email your resume to email@example.com, and tell us how your skills, experience, and love of the game can help strengthen our community, products, and services.
- Research, collect, and analyze market information and statistics to make modeling decisions
- Develop and implement complex quantitative models and analytical software/tools
- Apply sport domain expertise to optimize existing predictive models
- Assist in odds creation including developing and originating new sports betting markets
Affiliate Partnership Manager
- Research and track the legal sports betting landscape
- Acquire affiliate partnerships with new sportsbooks
- Develop and execute a business strategy to monetize existing deals
- Work with existing affiliates to source and curate market information
- Analyze betting markets using EVA’s proprietary data and products
- Develop engaging sports betting content from strategy to copy, articles to social media
- Assist in the production of instructional video courses and class curriculum
- Learn about EV Analytics business-to-business solutions
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads and business opportunities
- Assist in the creation of sales decks & service/product collateral